- Rajiv Gandhi University, Founded in 1984 in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India.
- Named after former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
- A central university under the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- Offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs.
- Focused on promoting education and research in the northeastern region.
- Comprises various academic departments and faculties.
- Known for its scenic campus in the Himalayan foothills.
- Encourages cultural exchange and diversity.
- Offers scholarships and financial aid to students.
- Contributes to the development of the northeastern states.
About Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science University
How Blue Transcript help to get Transcripts from Rajiv Gandhi University
Blue Transcript co-ordinates with this University for getting WES, ICAS, IQAS, PEBC Transcripts, Certificate Attestation, Embassy Attestation, HRD Attestation for those who are aspiring for Higher Education or Immigration to foreign countries like US, Canada, Australia etc
Requirements to get Transcripts from Rajiv Gandhi University
- RGUHS application has to be populated and Transcript fee should be paid online.
- The payment receipt
- Copies of Degree/Provisional Certificates (front & back recommended)
- Mark sheets
- WES, ICAS, IQAS, PEBC Forms, etc.
Apply Now for getting Transcripts easily.! Apply for Transcripts of any university
The University issues the transcript within 25 days of submission of all documents with the required quality.